PR support: 12 months
What you get...
A phone service that will provide two hours of reactive verbal PR and marketing advice every month, when you choose to call.
The equivalent of two full day’s training, (usual cost of £1120), our six core training courses offers you a vital insight into how the PR discipline operates and how you can get the most value for your hard earned cash. You can run the six sessions individually throughout the year or on consecutive days as an intensive booster for up to 10 people (per session) in your organisation.
For more information on the six training sessions offered (below), please see our PR training page.
· Targeting decision-makers and opinion formers
Please note: You are required to provide an appropriate venue for the training.
PR aims and objectives
We will meet with you to discuss your business objectives and develop your aims and objectives for this project. We are likely to need to meet with you more than once as this is a detailed piece of work and we will need to understand your business, you current customers and prospects in order to maximise the benefit of PR to your business.
- A delivery timeline
- Target media identification
- Key messages
- Measurement and evaluation methods for the project
- Story development
- Pitch preparation
- Writing three media releases, distributing them and following them up to endeavour to achieve maximum coverage for your two stories
- Approaching appropriate media in order to secure three feature, career or opinion articles as well as write the copy and obtain the appropriate approvals.
- Writing three case studies that will support either the media releases or the feature, career or opinion pieces
- Organising one media meeting or visit
If you purchased these PR elements separately, the total cost would be £4,620, however, as part of the PR Support: 12 Month package the cost is only £3,970, saving £650.